The NPTEL online course options are endless, but a student favorite is the “Introduction to Machine Learning” at IIT Madras (Indian Institute of Technology Madras — the best institute for higher education in India). This top-rated NPTEL machine learning course has over 200,000 students enrolled! Also, make sure to check out Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners.
Introduction to Machine Learning
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ – 200,000+ students
Course Reviews on ClassReviewed.com
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Have You Taken This Course? Submit Your Review
FREE Machine Learning Courses from Stanford University
Our favorite free machine learning course not offered by NPTEL is the free MOOC offered by Andrew Ng at Stanford University. This free Machine Learning Specialization was created by DeepLearning.AI and Stanford University. The three machine learning courses included are:
- Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification
- Advanced Learning Algorithms
- Unsupervised Learning, Recommenders, Reinforcement Learning
Top 5 Best NPTEL Machine Learning Courses
We already shared our favorite NPTEL Machine Learning course at the top of this page. But after reviewing all of the NPTEL Machine Learning courses offered, we wanted to also include the top 5 alternative ML NPTEL online courses.
1. Introduction to Machine Learning, IIT Kharagpur ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ – 100,000+ students
Complete the entire Introduction to Machine Learning course for free via the video lectures below:
2. Machine Learning, IIT Madras ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ – 90,000+ students
3. Practical Machine Learning with Tensorflow, IIT Madras ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ – 40,000+ students
4. Essential Mathematics for Machine Learning, IIT Roorkee ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ – 10,000+ students
5. Introduction to Machine Learning (Tamil), IIT Madras ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ – 10,000+ students
The Best Online Course Reviews
Search our database of the best online course reviews at www.ClassReviewed.com